- You will not create eBooks using Zinepal with content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not create eBooks using Zinepal with content that infringes someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- You will not use Zinepal to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious or discriminatory.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will delete your account.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions or your content on Zinepal, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
- By "Zinepal" we mean the features and services we make available, through (a) our website at www.zinepal.com and any other Zinepal branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, and mobile versions); and (b) other media, devices or networks now existing or later developed.
- By "us," "we" and "our" we mean Zinepal Solutions Inc. and/or its affiliates.
- By "content" we mean the content and information you include in eBooks created using Zinepal.
- By "use" we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.